Brodeur Carvell offers some of the finest Made to Measure and Custom Clothing available in North America. Co-owner Ron Brodeur has been a Custom Clothier for over 20 years, and is a certified Master Custom Clothier from the C.T.D.A. www.ctda.com. His expertise is in working with clients to custom design and fit garments that complement their lifestyle.
Brodeur Carvell offers Made to Measure Clothing from Samuelsohn, a luxury menswear brand with over 600 luxury fabrics to choose from. Select from multiple options to create your own look.
Brodeur Carvell offers true Custom Clothing, where each garment is tailored from a pattern created just for you. To accommodate various price points, we offer two tailoring makes: Bespoke or Executive
“Bespoke” is our premium tailoring make. Hand cut and sewn by master tailors, it’s designed for those who appreciate full canvas jackets with hand-sewn shoulders, collars, armholes, “working” sleeve buttonholes, and much more.
“Executive” is our classic tailoring make. It features half canvas jackets with a combination of hand and machine stitching throughout. This garment has proven to provide more than ten years of consistent service to our clients.
Custom Fabrics available from:
- Ermenegildo Zegna
- Holland & Sherry
- Suits from $1095 to $6995
- Jackets from $895 to $4995
- Trousers from $395 to $2995
- Tuxedos from $1350 to $7995
Our Custom Shirts are made one at a time to fit you throughout the body including the neck, chest, waist, hip, shoulder, sleeves, cuffs, and length. Choose from over 1000 fabrics and your favorite styling details. Collar and cuff choices are endless, and monograms are included at no additional charge. Fabrics include Egyptian, Sea Island, Pinpoint Oxford, Royal Oxford, Chambray, Dobby, and Oxfords. Fancy patterns for contrast inside collars, cuffs, plackets and more also available for a sportier look.
- Shirts from $160 to $550
- Shirt specials:
- Order 6 and get 7th Free
Order 12 and get 13th and 14th Free
THE CUSTOM PROCESS
- You can select our custom clothing at your place or ours.
- Plan to set aside at least 60 minutes to select fabrics and get measured.
- Have the best fitting garment you currently wear with you so that we may use it as a guide.
- Select from thousands of fine fabrics at multiple price points.
- We will take extensive measurements to design a garment that fits you perfectly.
- Together, we will choose how each garment will be styled, including vents, pockets, buttons, linings, etc
- Delivery is from four to six weeks.
- For future orders, we keep all previous details, measurements, and swatches on file.
To schedule a custom clothing consultation:
Ron Brodeur, Master Custom Clothier:
Tel: (239) 940-7848